Tractor Extended Warranty Plan
Give your operation peace of mind by protecting your tractor investment against significant repair costs when unexpected mechanical failures occur. Our extended warranty plans for tractors, including compact, utility, row crop, 4wd and track tractors, turn variable costs into a fixed cost to keep your operation on budget and running smoothly.
Available Tractor Coverage
- Powertrain: includes major mechanical components related to the engine and powertrain of your tractor.
- Powertrain+: in addition to Powertrain coverage, Powertrain+ coverage includes many of the major hydraulic components on your tractor.
- Ultimate: in addition to the Powertrain+ components, Ultimate coverage gives you coverage for components such as a starter, alternator, air conditioning compressors, factory installed auto steer components, and more tractor components.
- For tractors within base warranty or with any existing extended warranty plan, we can extend up to 3 years past the expiration of your existing overage.
- For used tractors outside of base warranty, we can add 1, 2, or 3 years of coverage.
- Our solutions are customized to your needs with options that range from 250 to 1,000 hours per year.
Available Deductible Options
- Our extended warranty plans for tractors less than 200 engine horsepower come with $0, $500, and $1,000 deductible options to provide you with extended warranty coverage that fits your operation.
- Our extended warranty plans for tractors equal to or greater than 200 engine horsepower come with $0, $1,000, and $2,000 deductible options to provide you with extended warranty coverage that fits your operation.
- Tractors up to 5,500 total hours
- Tractors up to 15 model years old
- John Deere
- Case IH
- New Holland
- And more…
Common Tractor Failures Covered Under Our Policies
- Engine: You demand a lot of performance out of your engine. Unfortunately, through no fault of your own, engines do fail. Many precise components must come together to work in unison. When the precise components of an engine fail to work in unison, expensive damage may occur. As a general rule, internal components that touch oil are covered along with some hang on attachments like the turbocharger, water pump, ECU (engine control unit).
- Transmission: No matter if you have a basic 12 speed transmission, powershift, or an IVT transmission, systems components critical to transmit that horsepower through the tractor and to the ground can fail. Examples of components covered are the differential, pump drive, final drive housing, drive shaft, lubrication pump.
- Hydraulics: The usefulness of the horsepower of a tractor is limited without a complex hydraulic system to control systems within the tractors and the implements that it is pulling. Hydraulic components, including hydraulic pumps and hydraulic motors, can fail.
Machinery Scope: A Strategic Advantage to Protect Your Equipment Investment
- Extensive industry experience, including our personal farming operations and management within equipment dealerships.
- Dedicated professionals that do business with integrity to provide the right extended warranty plan for your equipment.
- Simple and fair claims process to get your equipment running and reimbursement paid in a timely manner.
- Our extended service contracts are backed by CNA for your peace of mind that we will be here when you need us most.