Cotton Picker Extended Warranty Plan
Give your operation peace of mind by protecting your investment in a cotton picker or cotton stripper against significant repair costs when unexpected mechanical failures occur. Our extended warranty plans for cotton pickers and cotton strippers turn variable costs into a fixed cost to keep your operation on budget and running smoothly.
Available Cotton Picker Coverage
- Powertrain: includes major mechanical components related to the engine and powertrain of your cotton picker.
- For cotton pickers within base warranty or with any existing extended warranty plan, we can extend up to 3 years past the expiration of your existing overage.
- For used cotton pickers outside of base warranty, we can add 1, 2, or 3 years of coverage.
- Our solutions are customized to your needs with options that range from 250 to 1,000 hours per year.
Available Deductible Options
Our extended warranty plans for cotton pickers come with $0, $1,000, and $2,000 deductible options to provide you with extended warranty coverage that fits your operation.
Cotton Picker Parameters
- Cotton Pickers up to 3,750 total engine hours
- Cotton Pickers up to 15 model years old
- John Deere
- Case IH
- And more…
Common Cotton Picker Failures Covered Under Our Policies
- Engine: You demand a lot of performance out of your engine. Unfortunately, through no fault of your own, engines do fail. Many precise components must come together to work in unison. When the precise components of an engine fail to work in unison, expensive damage may occur. As a general rule, internal components that touch oil are covered along with some hang on attachments like the turbocharger, water pump, ECU (engine control unit).
- Transmission: System components, such as the hydrostatic drive pump and motor, propulsion transmission, and final drives are examples of components that transmit power and can fail causing an unwarranted repair bill.
Machinery Scope: A Strategic Advantage to Protect Your Equipment Investment
- Extensive industry experience, including our personal farming operations and management within equipment dealerships.
- Dedicated professionals that do business with integrity to provide the right extended warranty plan for your equipment.
- Simple and fair claims process to get your equipment running and reimbursement paid in a timely manner.
- Our extended service contracts are backed by CNA for your peace of mind that we will be here when you need us most.