Who can benefit from a Machinery Scope equipment appraisals:
- Farm owners and managers
- Farm equipment dealers
- Estate or retirement planners
- Trust or estate administrators
- Insurance companies
- Tax planner
Appraisals are performed for many reasons:
- Farm equipment investment decisions
- Estate, trust, and retirement planning
- Farm (business) reorganization
- Equipment holding/leasing companies
- Divorce settlements
- Debt reorganization
- Limit tax liability
- And many more!
- Experience! Our team has over 30 years of experience and has appraised over 25,000 pieces of farm equipment.
- Accredited members of the American Society of Farm Equipment Appraisers.
- Real world experience plus continuing education with the ASAA “Principals of Valuation” and the ASAA “Advanced Principles of Valuation” courses.
- Our appraisals follow the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP).
- We are deeply involved in the ag equipment industry, so we understand the challenges and nuances of the equipment and the complexity of the marketplace.
- We track and analyze market conditions on an ongoing basis.
Types of Appraisal Solutions:
Machinery Scope can do an appraisal based off industry standards and trends in the equipment marketplace without ever being onsite with the equipment. Desktop appraisals are a quick, easy, and cost effective way to get a value on your equipment.
Use these values for decision making throughout the year or as an assessment tool of the net worth of your operation from year to year. We suggest an appraisal on your core equipment on an annual basis.
Desktop appraisals are only $40 per unit; $30 per unit for 10+ units; or $25 per unit on 25+ units.
To begin, simply download our desktop appraisal workbook, add the equipment information, upload it to the secure document upload form to the right, and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. One of us will get started on this and will be in contact with you within 1 business day. For questions, please give us a call at 877-694-1138
Our appraiser will travel to the site of the equipment to perform an assessment for accurate determination of equipment value. Since no two pieces of used equipment are exactly the same, the onsite appraisal is a more detailed and accurate way to determine equipment values!
We provide a professionally prepared and bound report that includes an explanation of the type of valuation approach utilized, the intended use of the appraisal, equipment descriptions, appraised value of each piece of equipment, comparable farm equipment used for valuation, and colored photos of the equipment.
We want to be of service to you.
We are confident we will provide a high quality, accurate appraisal service to meet yours and your customers’ needs.
- Perform our appraisals per the USPAP (Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice) standards mine equipment values