Who can benefit from a Machinery Scope equipment appraisals:
- Farm owners and managers
- Estate or Retirement planners
- Trust or estate administrators
- Insurance companies
- Tax planner
Appraisals are performed for many reasons:
- Estate, trust, and retirement planning
- Farm (business) reorganization
- Equipment holding/leasing companies
- Divorce settlements
- Debt reorganization
- Limit tax liability
- AND MANY MORE!
- We are accredited members of the American Society of Farm Equipment Appraisers.
- Have completed the ASAA “Principals of Valuation” course.
- Have completed the ASAA “Advanced Principles of Valuation” course.
- Our appraisals follow the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP).
- We have been involved in the ag industry, so we understand the incredible challenges that farmers endure during their farming careers.
- We look at the current market conditions and base equipment values according to the state of the industry.
Machinery Scope will offer two types of appraisals:
DESKTOP APPRAISALSBy providing information on the equipment, Machinery Scope can do an appraisal based off industry standards and trends in the equipment marketplace without ever being onsite with the equipment. Desktop appraisals are a quick and easy way to get a value put on your equipment.
ONSITE APPRAISALSThe appraiser will travel to the site of the equipment to perform an assessment for accurate determination of equipment value. Since no two pieces of used equipment are exactly the same, the onsite appraisal is a more detailed and accurate way to determine equipment values! We provide a professionally prepared and bound report that includes an explanation of the type of valuation approach utilized, the intended use of the appraisal, equipment descriptions, appraised value of each piece of equipment, comparable farm equipment used for valuation, and colored photos of the equipment. We want to be of service to you. We are confident we will provide a high quality, accurate appraisal service to meet yours and your customers’ needs.
- Perform our appraisals per the USPAP (Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice) standards mine equipment values
<<Download Sample Appraisal>>